Home' Illawarra Mercury : February 27th 2010 Contents IMDOM 37
101 Keira Street , Wollongong, NSW 2500 02 4222 7222 www.colliers.com
Highly Prized Opportunity, Blue Ribbon Location
16 & 36 Rose Parade, Mount Pleasant
20, 22 & 24 Young Street, Wollongong
Auction 11: 00am, 5 March 2010
Ve n u e Colliers International Wollongong, 101 Keira Street Wollongong
Now is your chance to secure three adjoining lots in a high profile CBA location, with
a total site area of 1,368m² plus DA approval for an "A" Grade building development.
Desirable location with dual street frontages. Would be ideally suited to an investor,
owner occupier or developer. To be sold in one line! Hesitate and you will miss out on
this outstanding opportunity.
• High profile CBD site to be sold in one line
• 3 adjoining lots - total land area 1,368m² - zoned B3 commercial core
• 2 street frontages (Young Street and Belmore Street)
• DA approval for an 8 level "A" Grade building -- NLA 6,405m²
• Current improvements with expected rental income of circa $115,000 per annum + GST
Invest, Occupy or Develop... Your Choice!
0412 304 161
02 4222 7222
An unbelievably rare opportunity to own, invest in or develop this surprisingly large parcel
of land. Prized, dress circle location with so many possibilities for re-development (S.T.C.A.).
With the residential property sector now in a full recovery, don't miss your opportunity to
create the next major prestige project.
• Two parcels offered in one line totalling 16,394m²
• Amongst the area's finest homes and in a highly sought after location
• Multiple development possibilities (S.T.C.A)
• 2 x existing homes, 36 Rose parade is an elegant well appointed home with 4 bedrooms,
rumpus room, family room, swimming pool and tennis court. 16 Rose Par ade has
a 3 bedroom home.
• Currently zoned 2(a) Residential, earmarked as R2 in proposed LEP
For sale by tender Closing 4pm, Monday 29 March 2010
Inspect by appointment
w w w.colliers.com.au/5624156
0419 333 533
02 4222 7222
Our Knowledge is your Property
DOMAIN, Saturday February 27, 2010 37
Links Archive February 20th 2010 March 6th 2010 Navigation Previous Page Next Page